How do I configure the Kiosk Status Board view?
Posted by Jacob Fairbairn on 21 November 2012 12:27 PM
The Status Board screen in the EIOBoard Kiosk is certainly customizable. To configure this, you will need to create a new view. Here are the instructions on how to do this:|
a. To edit an existing view: Select the View you wish to edit, and click on the "Edit" button.
3. In the 'General' tab, you can set the view's name, and whether it's an HTML or standard status board. If it's an HTML Board, you can either contact Sales for a quote for a design, or edit it with our guide here. If you wish to make a board you can easily configure and edit yourself within the settings following this guide, select the 'Standard Board' option.
4. In the 'Filter Tab', you can set the board to only show users of only a certain Status, Group, Status Location, Primary Location, or User Type. For example, if you would like the status board to show only users who are “In” (for example), you can set the Filter Status to “In”. Similarly this can be done for any Status or Group, if you only want a certain Kiosk to display users in a certain group or section of the company. Note: This works for both HTML and Standard Status Boards.
5. In the 'Standard' tab, you can customize the general settings of the Standard Board as you would like them. You can set the refresh interval, the font color, how users are sorted, whether guests are viewed, etc.
6. In the Columns tab, you can select all the columns that will be seen in this view. By default, all columns will be shown. If you would like to pick which columns to view, you can pick which columns to show by clicking on the “Show/Hide” button. If you would only like a small amount of columns shown, you can optionally click the “Hide All” button and then select the few columns you want by clicking on the “Show/Hide” button (this will save the work of manually deselecting a large amount of undesired columns). Lastly, you can select which columns change colors based on the color of the user’s status.
8. If you've Selected 'Enable Grouping' in the 'Standard' Tab, you can customize the names and Colors of the Group Headers in the 'Group By Headers' Tab: