Applying the EIOBoard License Key
Posted by Savance on 03 November 2010 08:46 AM
Follow the instructions below to apply the new License Key. You can apply your new key with the EIOBoard Application, Browser, or Outlook Interface.
UPDATE USING THE EIOBOARD BROWSER INTERFACE
1. Open the EIOBoard Browser Interface and login.
2. If you are already expired, you will be taken to a screen where you can enter your License Key. If you are not expired, click the “Registration & Licensing” link under the “Administrator” section. (Note: in Version 9 this will be called the "Registration Info" tab instead)
3. In the text box marked “License Key”, paste the License Key from above and click “Save Registration”.
4. Once your License Key is successfully applied, you should close the tab, then log off and log in again to make sure the new settings are updated.
Note: In Web Versions 10.3.47+ the License key should apply immediately and you won't have to log off
UPDATE USING THE EIOBOARD APPLICATION OR OUTLOOK INTERFACE
1. Open the EIOBoard Application or Outlook Interface and login.
2. If you see a message asking you to enter your License Key, click “Yes”. Otherwise, you will have to go into the Administrator and click the “Company Settings” tab.
3. In the text box marked “License Key” in the "Registration Settings" section, paste the License Key from above and click “Save Registration”.
4. Once your License Key is successfully applied, you should sign out of and restart EIOBoard to make sure the new settings are updated.