How do Staff and Users Change Their Own Password
Posted by Steve Bardocz on 21 February 2018 05:46 PM
Once a user is signed in, they can manage and update their password from within the Browser, Application, or Outlook add-in interfaces.
1. Login to the Browser.
2. Click on My Info and Settings in the upper right corner.
3. Click on Password on the far right of the main navigation panel area.
4. Put in your old, new, and confirm your new and click Save.
1. Launch the app and login.
2. Find yourself in the status board. You can use the search to make it easier if there are a lot of users. Make sure you're on the All tab.
3. Right click on yourself and select "Administer User" (even if you are not an administrator, you can administer/edit yourself)
4. Set the password and confirm password to match your new password and click Update.