Kiosk Video Question Type
Posted by Jacob Fairbairn on 18 June 2015 10:01 AM
The Kiosk version 9.0.87 and later allows you to add a video among the list of guest or patient sign in questions. For more details on how to set up and use this feature, please watch the following training video:
In version 9, the question has to be added and updated entirely on the kiosk
2. Go to Visitor Management-> Video. Check Show Video
3. Go to Visitor Management-> Questions
3. Select and Edit the Video Question. You can browse and upload any Video File stored on the Kiosk in the Question.
Creating a Video Question
In Version 10.3 and higher of the Kiosk, you can create the Video Question in the Question Manager.
1. Go to the Question Manager in Administration
2. Create new question in Your Question Profile. Scroll down and select 'Video'
Adding a Video on the Kiosk
You can add a video file to the Video Question Type from the Kiosk
2. Go to Visitor Management->Question
3. Select and Edit the Video Question
4. You can browse and upload any Video File stored on the Kiosk in the Video Tab of the Question. You can also edit the settings for the video here as well