How to Duplicate Future Statuses on EIOBoard Calendar:
- Right click on the user you want to create a future status on the calendar for
- Select "Calendar"
- (Optional) On the left side of the screen click on the date of the first day your future status is starting and drag to highlight all the dates until your future status is ending
- Double click to add a status to the calendar or right click and choose "New Future Status"
- Set the "Starting" and "Returning" date and time for the future status
- Select one of your created statuses for the future event
- Create an optional "Comment"/"Auto Return Status"
- Click "OK"
- Click once on the event you just created
- Hold down the Ctrl button on your keyboard
- Click on the future status you created and drag it to the time/date that you would like that future status duplicated to
- Your future status should now look similar to the picture above!
Here is a video of what that process should look like: